Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome to MLM Dads at Home

Here is my first blog. I would like to hear from those that visit my blog (ricklig1@gmail.com).

I would like to help those that are looking for ways to draw more traffic to their own work at home site or web store. There are more ways to make a buck or 2 on the web. You can be a network marketer, create and sell your own little widget. I would like to highlight someones web business every so often. Share info on marketing, building your list, I'm not talking about your friends and family.

How about saving money; here are some ideas.
Did you know there are about 157 tax deductions you can take on your Federal and/or State taxes. I will share some of these ways with you on future post. But as always check with your tax advisor first.
What about credit issues; do you have any?

No comments:

Post a Comment